For more information please contact us at:
Design and development of custom email products and services.
Converts IBM/Lotus Notes emails, contacts and appointments in DXL format to MSGs (and optionally EMLs) for migration into Microsoft Outlook and Exchange, and for ingestion into E-Discovery and forensic applications.
- Includes a conversion program and APIs for both managed and unmanaged code
- Free downloadable trial version
Facilitates migration from Gmail and IMAP servers to Microsoft Exchange, Outlook and PSTs.
- Imports email directly into Exchange Mailboxes
- Moves hundreds of thousands of messages in one shot
- Demo/Evaluation version available for download
An IMAP-server framework for Windows and Linux
- Adds IMAP to an existing email server
- Provides IMAP access to any existing message store
- Used by big names in the messaging industry
A developer’s library for importing to, exporting from, searching and generally working with Outlook and Exchange stores
- Wraps a tricky low-level API with a powerful high-level API
- A rich resource for Electronic-Discovery applications
- Converts messages between MAPI and RFC formats
Imports email from mbox files to Outlook and Exchange stores
- Compatible with Thunderbird
- Great for migrating from UNIX mail servers
- Scripting allows import of multiple mbox files to multiple Exchange Mailboxes, possibly millions of messages, in one shot