ExBridge facilitates migration from Google's Gmail and industry-standard IMAP servers to Microsoft Outlook and Exchange.
It downloads messages from Gmail, or any email server that supports IMAP, then imports those messages into Outlook or Exchange stores.
ExBridge is intended for use by system administrators and migration experts, and is supplied in the form of two command-line programs that you run in a console window. This design makes it easy to automate via batch files or scripts.
- Migrates email from Gmail or any IMAP-capable mail server.
- Imports email directly into Exchange Mailboxes, Outlook PSTs, or any other MAPI-standard mail store.
- Works with AOL, AppleMail, CommuniGate, Courier, Cyrus, Dovecot, FastMail, Mail.ru, MDaemon, Microsoft Exchange, MobileOffice.biz, OpenXchange Server, Opera Mail, Qmail, YahooMail, Zimbra or any other IMAP4-compliant server.
- Supports administrator access to users' IMAP mailboxes using PLAIN authentication, PROXYAUTH and overloaded usernames.
- Precisely re-creates folder trees while properly localizing the Inbox name.
- Migrates Contacts and Calendars when exposed via IMAP (e.g. by CommuniGate Pro, MDaemon, MobileOffice.biz and Zimbra).
- A search option allows migration of only messages matching complex boolean queries.
- Will move hundreds of thousands of messages in one shot.
- Customized versions are available (at extra cost).
- Writes log files detailing all operations that it performs.
Microsoft Windows (XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 2012, 7, 8.1 or 10) with the .NET Framework 3.5.
For direct migration into Microsoft Exchange:
- Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013.
For migration into PSTs or other Microsoft Outlook stores:
- Outlook 2003, 2007 or the 32-bit edition of Outlook 2010, 2013 or 2016.
Please try our demo/evaluation package. This version of the product is fully functional except that it will migrate a maximum of ten messages per folder. You may also learn more about it by reading the ExBridge User Guide online.
If you would care to beta-test a new version of ExBridge for Gmail that includes support for OAuth 2.0, please email us.
ExBridge is priced at US$450 for a site license and US$960 for an enterprise license. If you are migrating your organization's own data then a site license is appropriate if you are moving to a single Exchange Server (irrespective of the number of users/mailboxes); an enterprise license is required if you are moving to multiple Exchange Servers. If you are migrating to Outlook/PSTs that are not in an Exchange environment, then a site license is appropriate for a single location (office, campus, etc.) while an enterprise license is required for use at multiple locations. If you are a service provider migrating data belonging to other organizations then purchase a site or enterprise license, as appropriate, for each migration project.
How to buy
You can purchase a site license or an enterprise license online using a credit card, bank transfer or other means securely via BlueSnap. Once your order is complete you will be able to download the software. You may also purchase ExBridge through Insight, SHI, Dell/ASAP Software or one of several other resellers we have in various countries.
If you have any questions about this product please email us or use our contact form.
We have been building import and migration tools for Outlook and Exchange since 1997. Please contact us if we can build a custom one for you.